If I was a character from a TV show/ movie I would be…

At this point in my life, I would have to say that I would most resemble Carrie Bradshaw from Sex and the City. Aside from the whole “fashion” thing, she has a solid group of girlfriends that she considers her family and has some of the most obscure dating stories / relationships. I’ve had the same group of childhood friends that I have now. My group of friends are amazing and it makes me so happy that we’ve managed to all stay close despite growing up, moving away from home and following our own paths in life. Much like the girls always had breakfast together once a week, my group of girlfriends and I always get together the Friday after Thanksgiving. Thanksgiving is a time that we’re all in town and at this point, it is just known that we’re getting together. It’s a nice little tradition that we’ve started. Another area of my life similar to Carrie’s is her dating / relationship life. I feel that Carrie always went on these “interesting” dates or had these “not-so-normal” relationships. When I talk about my dating and relationship experiences with my friends they always tell me that I should write a book or blog about it. At least, I know I would definitely have a few devoted readers to it.

2 thoughts on “If I was a character from a TV show/ movie I would be…

1. sgulisano

Hi Pam,

I could totally see you as Carrie Bradshaw! What would your unique fetish be? She has Manolos… I agree, blogging about unique dating experiences not only is cathartic for the soul but also could provide so much insight for those who are in the same situation. It would also be great to get the point of view from people outside of your circle who could be objective in every possible way. We need to get you moved into the city ASAP…Carrie.