A Place I’d Like to Visit…

….would be Santorini, Greece. For some reason every picture I see of Greece, especially Santorini is beautiful and breathtaking. It is definitely on my bucket list of places to go to someday. I would also love to go see the Northern Lights. Being on pinterest, I have a whole board of places I’d love to travel to and one day I’d like to see them. (http://pinterest.com/pam_ashley/favorite-places-and-spaces/). I’ve been fortunate to have traveled a bunch already. I’ve been to Spain, Italy, Prague, Budapest, Amsterdam, Israel and the Caribbean. They say “travel is the only thing that makes you richer” and I couldn’t agree more.

2 thoughts on “A Place I’d Like to Visit…

1. Yvette Deborrah Montplaiser

Hi, Pam,
    I with you on the quote “travel is the only thing that makes you richer” I have seen many places too, but Greece is on my list. I once had a Psychology Professor at Queens College who was born there and she went home and got married. So she invited her entire class, but unfortunately my son got married that same month, so I was unable to visit Greece. Maybe in the near future.
    Yvette

2. Jeanne Incantalupo

I have been to the Greek Islands, and while Santorini is beautiful, I would reccomend Naxos instead. Both islands are part of the Greek chain, and have the beautiful beaches and culture, but Naxos is closer to the mainland, cheaper, and much less crowded! I hope you get to go!